After being extremely sick for the past 2 weeks (flu and strep + a toddler with a double ear infection), I’m finally feeling well enough to return to writing posts. I have a lot of catching up to do!
One of my favorite products that was included in the Frosty VoxBox is the new Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.
I’m going to be honest. I’ve only tried a handful of makeup removers in my life. I usually use baby wipes because I feel like they remove makeup easier. The only down side to baby wipes is the icky smell that is left on your face after removing your makeup. My face always feels greasy after too.
This is the first makeup remover that I’ve used and actually loved. The name implies that its sole purpose is for removing eye makeup, but I have to disagree. I’ve been using it to remove all of my makeup and it works fantastic!
So . . . what do I especially love about this makeup remover?
– You get a high quality product for a great price! ($4.49 for a 4.2 fl oz bottle)
– It removes waterproof makeup with ease.
– A small amount of product goes a long way.
– You don’t have to use it only for your eyes. It’s great for your entire face!
– My face feels nice and clean after — not greasy.
– It doesn’t make my eyes burn when I remove eye makeup.
I put together a short video to show you how well it works 🙂 Please excuse the video. I don’t have professional recording equipment (I used my MacBook) and my toddler is playing in the background. I was also really sick when I filmed this.
The new Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is a must have in my book! What is your favorite makeup remover?
— I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. —
// Karissa <3