I’ve been so busy lately, I feel like I can’t catch my breath — but I wanted to share with you one of the new complimentary products I’ve been testing from BzzAgent.
Meet the new Glad OdorShield with Gain!
I’ve been a fan of Glad for as long a I can remember. Growing up, my mom used Glad trash bags. Now that I’m older, my husband and I use them as well. My favorite trash bags are Glad’s ForceFlex. Now that BzzAgent has given me the opportunity to try the new Glad OdorShield with Gain, I’ve officially converted from Glad’s ForceFlex to the new Glad OdorShield with Gain.
The scent is fresh and does an exceptional job at neutralizing odors. My 2 year old is in the process of potty training and is always tossing her pull-ups in the kitchen trash can. I used to worry about them stinking up the house, but I no longer have to worry now that I’m using the new Glad OdorShield with Gain bags 🙂
One thing that I loved about Glad’s ForceFlex bags is the bag’s ability to stretch and fit ridiculous amounts of garbage — and not just regular garbage — big, bulky, odd shaped boxes that would normally tear regular trash bags. I’ve been testing the new Glad OdorShield with Gain bags for over a month now and they’re even more durable than the Glad ForceFlex bags.
– Great brand (both Glad and Gain).
– Neutralizes odors like a charm!
– Extremely durable. After taking the trash bags out of my trash can, I can fit even more trash inside without ripping our tearing the bag.
– Drawstring handles. The handles make removing the bag from my trash can a breeze. I love that I can tie the handles together to prevent trash from falling out.
– Accessibility. You can pick up the new Glad OdorShield with Gain trash bags at your local Walmart, Target, and Dollar General today.
– Scent. The bags come in Original Gain and Island Fresh 🙂
Glad + Gain = L<3VE
I highly recommend these to anyone and everyone!